The Ladies Group meets on the second Monday of the month at 10 am for fellowship and planning, to give support of our congregation.
- We offer support to the members of the congregation and the community.
- Once a year, we organize Care Kits of personal items for men and women living in recovery homes in Mission. These items are donated by the congregation.
- We set up the display for the annual Samaritan’s Purse shoe box ministry.
- We support several outreach ministries with funds raised from our bi-annual bake sale.
- We team with others in the church when catering services are required for memorials or fellowship gatherings
- We provide a card ministry of birthday, caring and get well cards for our church family.
- We arrange for flowers in the sanctuary each Sunday and provide flowers for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.