The Ladies Group usually meets on the second Monday of the month at 10 am for fellowship and planning, to give support of our congregation. At this time, our meetings are on hiatus.
- We offer support to the members of the congregation and the community.
- Once a year, we organize Care Kits of personal items for men and women living in recovery homes in Mission. These items are donated by the congregation.
- We set up the display for the annual Samaritan’s Purse shoe box ministry.
- We support several outreach ministries with funds raised from our bi-annual bake sale.
- We team with others in the church when catering services are required for memorials or fellowship gatherings
- We provide a card ministry of birthday, caring and get well cards for our church family.
- We arrange for flowers in the sanctuary each Sunday and provide flowers for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.